Virtual Event Planning – Behind the Scenes
As an event planner, I am the person behind the scenes making sure things run smoothly. Now, I am offering a webinar for others, to share what I’ve learned producing events in-person, virtual and hybrid.
This webinar will highlight the 7 steps I have found that are crucial to moving your event from in-person to virtual. You will receive a behind the scenes look at what it takes with real life examples and scenarios. At the conclusion of the event I will provide a handout that will help guide you as you transition your event and add virtual components.
Register now to attend! https://virtualeventplanning.eventbrite.com
- Tuesday, August 4, 2020 – 12pm-1pm Central
- Tuesday, September 1, 2020 – 12pm-1pm Central
- Tuesday, October 6, 2020 – 12pm-1pm Central
- Tuesday, November 3, 2020 – 12pm-1pm Central
- Tuesday, December 1, 2020 – 12pm-1pm Central
Event Budgets – Let’s Get Started!
How we view money is how we view everything. Proper budget planning can make or break an event. As event professionals, making sure all revenue and expenses are properly tracked is the key to a successful event. I am offering a one hour webinar for others, to share what I’ve learned creating event budgets and tips on what to look for when preparing for your event.
This webinar will highlight the five steps I have found to be crucial in creating an event budget. You will receive insight into the system I use to produce event budgets and the tracking spreadsheet I use for every event.
Add on options include:
1. A one hour Sacred Money Archetypes® discovery session revealing insight into what YOUR money archetypes are. You will discover what your 3 core money strengths are, and how to use them, unlocking insight into what makes you tick when it comes to money. You will leave this session feeling inspired and confident.
2. A one hour coaching session diving deeper into your event budget to help prepare you even more for your event. Together we will go line by line, discussing your budget and work through the five steps crucial to preparing event budgets.
Register now to attend! https://eventbudgets.eventbrite.com
- Tuesday, July 28, 2020 – 12pm-1pm Central
- Tuesday, August 25, 2020 – 12pm-1pm Central
- Tuesday, September 22, 2020 – 12pm-1pm Central
- Tuesday, October 27, 2020 – 12pm-1pm Central
- Tuesday, November 24, 2020 – 12pm-1pm Central
- Tuesday, December 22, 2020 – 12pm-1pm Central
Your Event is Virtual. Now What?
Your organization has decided to move your in-person event, to a virtual or hybrid event. What are the next steps you and your team need to take to make this a success?
This webinar will take you step by step into the process I have experienced to make your event a success. You will leave with new tools and templates you can use immediately to help you plan and deliver your event.
We will discuss the seven steps I have found to be most important in this process:
1. The various platforms that are available (and are changing every day)
2. What to ask vendors when you are looking for a production partner to live stream your event
3. What you can do yourself internally to manage event costs
4. Your event communication calendar
5. What does your new event budget look like
6. What are the communication procedures for the day of your event
7. What are common overlooked areas that can make or break your event
Register now to attend! https://virtualeventsnowwhat.eventbrite.com
- Wednesday, July 22, 2020 – 12pm-1pm – Central
- Wednesday, August 19, 2020 – 12pm-1pm – Central
- Wednesday, September 23, 2020 – 12pm-1pm – Central
- Wednesday, October 21, 2020 – 12pm-1pm – Central
- Tuesday, November 24, 2020 – 12pm-1pm – Central
- Thursday, December 17, 2020 – 12pm-1pm – Central
Create Your Virtual Event Help Desk!
Your organization has added a virtual component to your event, and your phone has been ringing off the hook with questions ever since about the new platforms, and apps that attendees are now using. What do you do? Create an event specific Virtual Help Desk! Join me for an hour webinar on the five easy steps you can take today to create your help desk. These steps will help your attendees alleviate frustration, and adapt to the new tools you will be using to deliver your event, making them comfortable with the technology and excited for your event. Success requires over-communicating and patience!
Register now to attend! https://virtualeventhelpdesk.eventbrite.com
- Monday, July 27, 2020 – 12pm-1pm – Central
- Monday, August 10, 2020 – 12pm-1pm – Central
- Monday, August 24, 2020 – 12pm-1pm – Central